• Write down your dreams as soon as you wake up (even if it’s in the middle of the night), how meaningless they may seem, appreciate what you receive.
• If you wake up while you are dreaming, review the events of your dream, as often as you can, you' will learn to remember your dream the next morning and train your attention.
• Develop your dream body with the dream stone technique (Read: Finding the dream stone) and aim at finding the stone in dreaming.
• Be aware of your surroundings and your actions in daily life. Make a habit of observing your surroundings in detail and try to do acts - which are usually done by the automatic pilot - as conscious as possible and imagine you are dreaming.
• You are developing your dream body by bringing experiences, objects or specific acts or movements, from dreaming into the reality and vice versa (Read: The bridge between reality and dreaming)
.• Before going to sleep review the events of your day from the evening back to the morning.